NOTE: It is to your advantage to have your email address in our system, so that we can send you schedules and changes more efficiently. We do not sell or disclose any personal information.
1. I realize that confrontations are not allowed. If any sort of conflict arises, physical or verbal, I will remove myself from the situation and not get involved. I realize that I could be prohibited from play in the game and/or the league, if I am involved.
2. I realize that this league is run and directed by Excel Athletics. The school or field where the game is played has no responsibility in game assignment.
3. I realize that I may be suspended from league play if I engage in un-sportsmanlike acts, or gross rule violations. Even though this is a "pay per play" league, suspensions will carry no refund.
4. I realize that the officials have attended classes and have to pass a test to be certified before they can work in this league. I will respect the authority of the officials working in this league. In the event of a dispute of an interpretation, their interpretation of the event will be forwarded to the director. Player input will only be accepted if there is a video of the disputed call, and it clearly shows the event.
5. Each player is responsible for conduct of the teammates. When recruiting, each player must assure that they can vouch for that player. Each teammate must assure that all players on their team have read the rules, and have signed this player agreement before playing in a game.
6. I will do my best to make sure my teammates read the rules, and then sign the RELEASE FORM before they play. I will recruit nonviolent, peaceful, and recreational participants in this "Excel" league. I realize that a hotheaded player may jeopardize my team, and could result in a one game non-refunded team suspension if violence occurs.
7. Knowing that football is a contact sport, I realize I may receive physical injury or impairment from participation in this program. I know that it is my responsibility to have insurance coverage that will cover me in case of injury. I acknowledge that injuries are a part of sports and I assume responsibility for any injuries to myself.
8. In playing football, I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of physical injury. I hereby waive, relinquish, and release any and all rights to claim(s) of damages to self or to a teammate, which may occur as a result of a play in this league. As a fan or player, I know that I am responsible for my own safety on my sideline.
9. I not only acknowledge that injuries are a part of sports, but I realize that outdoor flag football and the contact involved has a high probability in resulting in soreness and injury.
10. As an athlete in such sports, I am familiar with methods of conducting football and the inherent risk of physical injury, and I hereby waive, relinquish, and release any an all right to claim to damages which may occur to myself. I acknowledge that the league will not supply medical insurance and accident insurance
11. I have read and understand the above conditions as placed on me to play in this league. The above signatures are mine and are freely signed. I understand that a copy of this agreement must be faxed to (503) 213-5926 or given to an official at the game site before I can play in this league